Financial Independence would like to invite you to a wonderful charity event!
Thursday 12th October 2017, 6pm - 10 pm at Elizabeth Cafe & Larder.
$135 per ticket
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Our event has been organised to raise funds to support our
local Breast Cancer Support Service Trust, who provide much
needed help for those with Breast Cancer in our community.
Join us for a fabulous night of food, fun and inspiring information for women.
MC for the evening will be Will Johnston from The Hits.
Wine on arrival and a 4 course degustation* menu that will satisfy the taste buds.
Some fantastic speakers on women's health, to help inspire your wellbeing.
Desiree De Spong from Aetiology
Rachael Van der Gugten (TEDx speaker) from Pure Sante
Jenny Mills from Breathe
An auction will be held during the evening with some fabulous items to bid for.
Live music and lots of laughs are included.
All profits from the evening will go to the this wonderful local charity.
* (please inform us of specific dietary requirements when booking)
Some of the Auction/Raffle items:
1. A customised 3 month skincare programme from Caci Clinic Tauranga
(Valued at $700)
2. One nights accommodation for 2 at the Oceanside Resort and Twin Towers
3. $300 Moochi Voucher
4. Dinner at Post Bank restaurant for 2
5. $150 Voucher form Style X Lab
6. 2 nights for 2 couples at Lake Rotoma
7. A fine art Giclee reproduction "I Didn't Hear you Leave"? Valued at $1000
by Susan Harrison-Tustain
8. A $100 Temptations voucher
9. A Financial Independence 'Client Care Package' full of goodies
10. A Shuzi Bracelet valued at $250
11. Breakfast at Deck Chair Mount Maunganui
Our generous sponsors